What is EUMaster4HPC?
and strong link with the industry
With a total budget of ~ 7M €, EUMaster4HPC will develop a higher education programme to:
- Educate students in areas such as the design, deployment, operation, and/or the use of current and future generation HPC and HPC-related technologies in Europe.
- Educate experts skilled in driving HPC adoption and knowledge transfer in industry and academia in different strategic domains, thereby linking HPC activities in industry and academia.
The availability of HPC experts, such as HPC administrators and architects, HPC proficient data scientists, HPC application developers, and expert users, is a key factor that drives digital transformation in Europe, and requires the training of highly skilled and talented graduate students.
In addition to the vision and the objectives of the project, EUMaster4HPC will pursue the creation of European added value in the following areas:
- Broad European inclusion of major players and stakeholders of HPC in Europe, including universities, research centres, supercomputing centres (SCCs), experts, industry, Centres of Excellences (CoEs) and HPC-related entities.
- Cutting-edge knowledge in HPC and HPC-related technologies.
- A strong link with the industry.
- A catalyst of growth in the HPC industry will offer practical and concrete case studies applied to the use of HPC, advanced programming, and simulation.
Italy, Spain, France, Czech Republic, Portugal, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Poland, Germany, Slovenia, Greece, Sweden, Hungary, Turkey, Austria, Ireland, Cyprus, Luxembourg